Canadian Heritage (PCH) online services are accessible from an account you must previously create using login credentials (user name and password). To securely access Government of Canada online services, please select one of the following login credential options.
Sign-in Partner Login – This option allows you to log in with a user ID and password you have previously created for other online services such as online banking.
GCKey Login – This option allows you to log in using a Government of Canada user ID and password.
- Use the same sign-in information you use to access other online services, such as online banking.
- None of your sign-in information is shared with Canadian Heritage. Your sign-in partner will not know which government services you are using.
- When selecting this option, you must leave temporarily the Canada.ca website.
View the full list of Sign-in Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Coast Capital Savings
- Conexus Credit Union
- Desjardins Group (Caisse Alliance, Caisses Populaire)
- Libro Credit Union
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- Servus Credit Union
- Simplii Financial
- TD Bank Group
- UNI Financial Cooperation
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the sign-in partners.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not already have one.
- Don't share your passwords or PINs online or over the phone.
- Don't choose to have your credentials saved by your browser.
- Log off or sign out of accounts and websites when your leave your computer.
- Clear your browser's cache and close your browser after your online sesssion.
- Use caution when entering passwords or PINs in public.
Canadian Heritage home page
without logging in or registering for My Canadian Heritage Account.