Canadian Heritage (PCH) online services are accessible from an account you must previously create using login credentials (user name and password). To securely access Government of Canada online services, please select one of the following login credential options.
Sign-in Partner Login – This option allows you to log in with a user ID and password you have previously created for other online services such as online banking.
GCKey Login – This option allows you to log in using a Government of Canada user ID and password.
- Use the same sign-in information you use to access other online services, such as online banking.
- None of your sign-in information is shared with Canadian Heritage. Your sign-in partner will not know which government services you are using.
- When selecting this option, you must leave temporarily the Canada.ca website.
View the full list of Sign-in Partners
- BMO Financial Group
- Choice Rewards MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the sign-in partners.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not already have one.
Canadian Heritage home page
without logging in or registering for My Canadian Heritage Account.